Backbone Time would like to introduce the exclusive Ruse range into its selection of authentic Australian inspired watches. Named after James Ruse, an Australian pioneer in agriculture, the Ruse watch reflects the lifestyle of the typical Australian bloke with its good looks and tough exterior, representing the perfect combination of style and functionality.
This carefully designed automatic timepiece is robust enough to withstand the realities of life without neglecting aesthetic appeal. Unlike most tough mens watches, the Ruse automatic watch range is fashionably sleek. The secret is in Backbone watches innovative design. With the 316L stainless steel case and genuine black leather strap, Backbone’s Ruse mens watch range is heavy duty, without the added bulk.
Additional features include a removable black stitching press stud cover for added protection and durability. And our exclusive range of ruse watches are designed to suit any personal style, with a selection of faces in black, white and navy blue. The Ruse range is also water resistant up to 200 meters so you don’t have to worry about damage when showering or swimming.
- 316L stainless steel case
- automatic 3 hand movement with day/date function (21 jewels)
- screw crown
- stainless steel screw back with orange accent crystal
- genuine leather strap with press stud cover
- matt colour dial with luminous infill silver number indexes
- water resistant to 200m/20ATM
- instruction and warranty booklet included